Herbology HomeworkMy report is about the Venomous Tentacula.
It is a green spiky plant that has vines to ensnare their prey, living prey that is. Once it takes a hold of its food, the spikes on the vines have venom on it so once the small thing is trapped in its grip, it's done. The other thing about this plant, is that its bite is highly poisonous, so you gotta watch out for that.
When you extract the sap from this plant, it's called Venomous Tentacula Juice, and if you drink it, it acts like a "poison". It's not a lethal poison though, it just makes your insides feel like burning and your skin a darker, purple color that it's supposed to be. That is, if you're dumb enough to drink the juice.
(Done by Anaxira Hikari)
Potions homework1. What is a tincture?
A tincture is a benign medicine preserved in alcohol.
2. T/F: A brew is simply a mixture of ingredients.
3. Fill in the blank: A ____ is a benign medicine preserved in alcohol.
4. Multiple choice: A potion that is designed to enchant or charm the drinker is:
A. A poison
B. A concoction
C. A draught
D. An elixir.
None of these are the right answers.
5. Name three tools essential in potion making.
A silver or perter cauldron, a silver knife, and a wand.
6. What is the other name for the potion: 'Liquid Luck'